So now that the Reset64 4k competition deadline has been and gone and the game is out there I have been working on an updated version which will restore some of the things that were cut to meet the 4k limit and fix a couple of things that I wasn't really happy with in the competition release:
- An extra 8 new hard levels with some new graphics - best played with a joystick!
- Use the run/stop key to pause the game.
- An extra life every 5,000 points.
- Improved platform graphics.
- More background graphics.
- Better NTSC support.
- Improved duck brains resulting in a more annoying duck.
- Title music.
- A custom font.
- Faster decruncher.
- A CGA tribute level.
- Many more small changes.
The development was finished today, so provided no bugs are found in testing then Dodonuts - Extended Play will be released here very soon!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.